How to Join and become a member of the WCCCU
To become a member of the West Coast Co-operative Credit Union Ltd (WCCCU), you will need:
- Certifiable photo identification – Social Security Card, Drivers’ license or passport.
- Birth certificate for children without a photo identification
- Proof of address (utility bill, reference letter, etc.)
- Initial Deposit– minimum of EC $90.00 (Member Share – $50.00, Minimum Savings Deposit – $25.00, Entrance Fee – $5.00, Passbook – $10.00)
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
If you qualify, simply visit our Member Services Department and our caring and supportive staff will assist you in becoming a member and part owner of the number one credit union on the west coast of Dominica.